+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 1080Ti Gaming OC 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express G (GX-18V-GI)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The WINDFORCE 3X cooling system features 3 unique blade fans, 5 composite copper heat pipes, heat-pipe direct touch and 3D active fan functionality, together delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
NVIDIA's latest flagship gaming GPU, we proudly introduce the GTX 1080Ti Pascal GPU with a whopping 3584 Cuda cores giving Titan X and beyond gaming performance. With a massive 11GB VRAM frame buffer, no matter what the resolution or the size of the textures, you are future proof for the latest DX12 titles and beyond.
With enough power to allow smooth gaming at 4k resolution along with super fluid VR frame rates to further improve your virtual reality experience, particular in upcoming games such as StarTrek Bridge Commander and Lemmings VR, GTX 1080 Ti will always have your back.
Packed with all the latest NVIDIA technologies and supporting fantastic G-SYNC technology for super fluid frame rates in action packed games such as Half Life 3, Fallout 5, Prey, Quake: Champions and Doom, take your gaming experience to the next level with GeForce GTX 1080Ti.
Overclocking performance is where 1080Ti is King! It is a true Overclockers Dream, with core speeds easily reaching as high as 2000MHz on the core and upto 12,000MHz on the memory when overclocked resulting in totally insane hardcore performance that is truly unrivalled.
- Powered by GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti
- Integrated with 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System
- RGB fusion – 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Built for Extreme Overclocking 8+2 Power Phases
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1080Ti
- CUDA cores: 3584
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Bus: 352-bit
- Engine Clock Base: 1544 MHz
- Boost: 1657 MHz
- Memory Clock: 11,010 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply 600W
- Power Consumption 250W
- Power Input 1x8-pin & 1x6-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Slot Size Dual Slot
- SLI Yes
- Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Warranty: 3 Yrs
* Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Originally sold at £616.66+VAT