Product information: **B Grade** GeForce GTX 680 WindForce 3x OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA graphic accelerators improve overclocking capability by 10% to 30%.
Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA can lower power switching loss by 10% to 30%.
GIGABYTE introduces the latest exclusive "Triangle Cool" Technology to reach a better cooling performance. The latest patent pending technology combines fin with clip module in a special triangle shape. With the original anti-turbulence structure plus the new triangle cooling design, it enhances the efficiency of heat dissipation dramatically by minimizing the flow of turbulence between fans. Therefore, the "Triangle Cool" Technology provides a more efficient air flow for the cooling system.
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards
- Core Clock: 1006MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1058MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2012MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 195 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Card Dimensions: 270*111.15*38.75 mm
- Warranty: 3 Years