+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 960 WindForce 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (GV-N960WF2OC-
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This is the perfect upgrade to advanced gaming, letting you dominate the competition with 60% faster performance and twice the power efficiency than previous-generation cards*. Unleash its massive overclocking potential and push your performance even further. Plus, it features VXGI for realistic lighting, support for smooth, tear-free NVIDIA G-SYNC™ technology, and Dynamic Super Resolution that enables 4K-quality gaming on 1080p displays.
The GTX 960 even gives you great gaming to go with NVIDIA GameStream™ technology that lets you stream PC games to NVIDIA SHIELD™ devices. *Compared to GeForce GTX 660.
- Best GTX 960 for 3D Gaming under load
- OC Edition 1216MHz/1279Mhz (ref: 1127/1178)
- 0dB Semi-Passive Fan (up to 60 degC)
- Windforce 2X with 90mm Unique Fan Blade
- 6 Phase GPU Power Design (ref: 3 Phase)
- 6 Port Flex-Display (ref: 4 output)
- 9% Cooler than reference under full load
- 24% Lower fan noise level under full load
- GeForce GTX 960
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960
- Core Base Clock: 1241MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1304MHz
- Memory Clock: 7010MHz
- Memory Size: 4096MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 128-bit
- CUDA Cores: 1024
- DirectX 12: Yes
- Output: 1x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x Dual-Link DVI-D, 3x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
- HDCP: Yes
- Power: 2x 6-Pin
- 400W PSU recommended
- 120W TDP
- Warranty: 3yr