Product information: **B Grade** GeForce GTX 980Ti Xtreme Gaming WaterForce 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express G (GX-174-G
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Combining the high-end GTX 980 Ti GPU with Gigabyte's all-in-one water cooling system to bring you the most exhilarating gaming experience and beyond.
The optimised pump and the full coverage copper base on the GPU/RAM/MOSFET deliver the most efficient water flow and cooling performance at a lower noise level.
With a multi-colour illuminated LED with extra colour options and numerous lighting effects, you can now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through OC Guru utility software.
Get VR Ready with GeForce® GTX.
GeForce® GTX graphics cards provide a powerful next-generation platform for the ultimate immersive virtual reality experience. Immersive VR requires seven times the graphics processing power of traditional 3D apps and games. NVIDIA's unique set of features-such as multi-res shading-mean you get the right level of performance, image quality, and latency to ensure your VR experience is nothing short of amazing.
- WATERFORCE All in One Closed Loop Water Cooling System
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti GPU
- Integrated with industry's best 6GB GDDR5 memory and 384-bit memory interface
- OC Edition - Core Clock: Base 1216MHz / Boost 1317MHz (Standard- Base:1000MHz Boost:1075MHz)
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / HDMI / DisplayPort*3
- System power supply requirement: 600W(with two 8-pin external power connector)
- Multi-Colour illuminated LED
- GPU Gauntlet sorting
- Built for extreme overclockers with LN2 BIOS
- Stylish metal back plate
- LED Power indicators
- Aerospace-grade PCB coating for best protection
- 12+2 Power phase
- Titan X-grade chokes and capacitors used throughout entire Xtreme Gaming range of graphics cards
- VR Ready
- GeForce 980Ti
- GPU: GeForce 980Ti
- Core Base Clock: 1216MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1317MHz
- Memory Clock: 7200MHz
- Memory Size: 6144MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 384-bit
- CUDA Cores: 2816
- DirectX 12: Yes
- DVI Port: 1x Dual-Link DVI, 3x DisplayPort & 1x HDMI
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Power: 2x 8-Pin
- 600W PSU Required
- 250W TDP
- Dimensions: L=282mm, W=110mm, H=43mm
- Warranty: 3yr
Originally sold at £524.99+VAT