+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce RTX 2080 Ti WindForce 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express G (GX-1AH-GI)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Ti WINDFORCE OC 11G represents the cutting edge of graphics card technology. The flagship gaming graphics card from NVIDIA utilises a 12 nm FinFET manufacturing process to create the TU102 GPU in the RTX 2080 Ti. This is based on the Turing architecture and when paired with the GDDR6-VRAM, this enables a marked speed increase when compared to the previous 10- series. The new Ray-Tracing technology enables ultra-realistic light and shadow effects and is a significant part of the name change to GeForce RTX.
The Features of the GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Ti WINDFORCE OC 11G at a Glance:
- Triple-fan cooler design with RGB-LED lighting
- High GPU base clock: 1350 MHz
- Massive GPU boost clock: 1620, 1635 MHz in OC Mode
- New-gen VRAM: 11 GB GDDR6
- Aggressively-clocked memory: 7000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective)
- Expanded memory interface: 352 Bit
- High memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Pure computational power: 4352 CUDA Cores (Shaders)
- Low TDP: TBA Watt
- Additional PCIe power connectors: 2x 8 Pin
- Video outputs: 3x DP 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
The Cooler Design and Clock Frequencies of the GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Ti WINDFORCE OC 11G:
The GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Ti WINDFORCE OC 11G has a base clock of 1350 MHz. Under heavy load scenarios, the card increases the clock frequency via GPU Boost 3.0 automatically to up to a 1620 MHz Boost Clock and 1635 MHz in OC Mode. The ultra-fast GDDR6-VRAM is clocked at 7000 MHz (14000 MHz effective), while the total of 11 GB of VRAM helps to make Virtual Reality and 4K gaming into an unparalleled experience. In terms of cooling, a dual-fan design is used to maintain low temperatures.
- Dimensions: 280.35 x 40.24 x 116.45 mm (W x H x D)
Slot height: 2-Slot
- GPU: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
Manufacturing process: 12 nm
GPU frequency: 1350 MHz
Boost Clock: 1545 MHz, 1545 MHz in OC Mode
- CUDA Cores (Shader): 4452
RT Cores: 68
Tensor Cores: 544
- VRAM: 11264 MB
Memory frequency: 7000 (14000) MHz
Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
Memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Slot type: PCIe x16 (PCIe/PCIe 2.x/PCIe 3.0)
3x DisplayPort 1.4
1x HDMI 2.0b
1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
- Power supply: 2x 8-Pin PCIe
Recommended PSU performance: min. 650 Watt
- Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, SLI Ready, NVIDIA NVLink, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing, ASUS Aura Sync
NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX
NVIDIA GeForce RTX opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Powered by the NVIDIA Turing architecture and offering next level artificial intelligence, real-time ray tracing and programmable shading - The RTX series offers unparalleled immersion and up to 6x faster performance.