+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** H61M-USB3V Intel H61 (Socket 1155) DDR3 MicroATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The GIGABYTE motherboard is fully configured to provide gamers with the latest Gen.3 PCI Express technology, delivering maximum data bandwidth for forthcoming discrete graphics cards.
* PCIe Gen. 3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0
• 3x USB Power Boost (for USB 3.0 ports only)
• On/Off Charge Technology
• Humidity Protection
• Electrostatic Protection
• Power Failure Protection
• High Temperature Protection
1.Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
2.L3 cache varies with CPU
(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
1.Intel® H61 Express Chipset
1.2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
2.Dual channel memory architecture
3.Support for DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
* To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
4.Support for non-ECC memory modules
5.Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support XMP memory, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Chipset: 1.1 x DVI-I port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1.Realtek ALC887 codec
2.High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
1.1 x Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1.1 x PCI-E 16x, 1x PCI-E 1x
Chipset: 1.4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 0~3) supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
Chipset: 1.Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)