+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** H61N-D2V Intel H61 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Mini ITX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
1.Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
2.L3 cache varies with CPU
(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
1.Intel® H61 Express Chipset
1.2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
2.Dual channel memory architecture
3.Support for DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
* To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
4.Support for non-ECC memory modules
5.Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support XMP memory, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Chipset: 1.1 x DVI-I port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1.Realtek ALC887 codec
2.High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
1.1 x Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1.1 x PCI slot
Chipset: 1.4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 0~3) supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
Chipset: 1.Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
1.1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2.1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
3.4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
4.1 x CPU fan header
5.1 x system fan headers
6.1 x front panel header
7.1 x front panel audio header
8.2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
9.1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1.1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
2.1 x PS/2 mouse port
3.1 x serial port header
4.1 x parallel port
5.1 x DVI-I port
6.4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
7.1 x RJ-45 port
8.3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
1.iTE I/O Controller Chip
1.System voltage detection
2.CPU/System temperature detection
3.CPU/System fan speed detection
4.CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the CPU fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU cooler you install.
1.2 x 32 Mbit flash
2.Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
3.Support for DualBIOS™
4.PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
1.Support for @BIOS
2.Support for Q-Flash
3.Support for Xpress Recovery2
4.Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
5.Support for ON/OFF Charge
1.Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
1.Support for Microsoft® Windows 7/Vista/XP
1.Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm