Product information: **B Grade** K8NXP-9 nForce4 Ultra (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
High speed, solid power and maximum stability mean that the GIGABYTE’s latest 8S GA-K8NXP-9 is definitely the way to go for gamers, PC geeks and consumers alike! The 8S represents 8 innovative and beneficial technologies which include Processor, Memory, Dual Power System, Storage, Security, Peripheral, Networking, and Shieldware. The leading-edge performance and unparallel technology of the 8th generation AMD AthlonTM64 FX processor has built its strength on the well-known AMD64 framework which consisted of 64-bit computing platform, HyperTransport Technology, and integrated memory controller. With improved 1 GHz HyperTransport interface and dual channel DDR400, the innovative processor design ensures superior performance on mission critical business applications.
- Supports AMD Athlon64 FX/ 64 Processor (Socket 939)
- NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra chipset
- 2* PCI-Express slot, 3* PCI slot
- Dual channel DDR400 with 4 DIMMs, support up to 4GB memory
- Dual Power System (DPS)
- Dual Gigabit LAN
- 4 * Serial ATA II (nFrce4 Ultra)
- 4 * Serial ATA (Silicon Image 3114)
- 2 * Parallel ATA
- 3 * IEEE1394b ports (T.I. solution)
- 10 * USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 8-channel AC97 audio with Universal Audio Jack (UAJ) support
- Xpress™ Installation, Xpress™ Recovery, Smart FAN, EasyTune™5
- Bundle GN-WPKG, 802.11g wireless LAN solution
- Supports only PCI-E VGA Cards (AGP not supported)
- ATX v2.0 compliant PSU Required for PCI-E Graphics/Motherboard.
More links for "**B Grade** K8NXP-9 nForce4 Ultra (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard"