Product information: **B Grade** K8NXP-SLi nForce4 SLi (Socket 939) PCI Express Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Revolutionary Gaming Platform Delivering unprecedented graphics performance and enhanced stability, the latest 8Ó GA-K8NXP-SLI is definitely the way to go for gamers, PC geeks and consumers alike! The 8Ó represents 8 innovative and beneficial technologies that include Processor, SLI, Memory, Dual Power System, Storage, Security, Networking, and Shieldware. NVIDIA nForce4 SLI offer blistering graphics performance with the ability to bridge two NVIDIA SLI-ready PCI Express™ graphics cards! The SLI design takes advantage of the increased bandwidth of the PCI Express™ bus architecture, features hardware and software innovations within NVIDIA GPU (graphics processing unit) and the NVIDIA nForce4 chipset. Together, the NVIDIA SLI technologies work seamlessly to allow two graphics cards to operate in parallel and share the work and deliver heart-pounding PC performance. NVIDIA SLI is the best solution for driving Multi GPU system performance to experience earth-shattering game play.
- Supports AMD Athlon64 FX/ 64 Processor (Socket 939)
- NVIDIA nForce4 SLI chipset
- 2* PCI-ExpressX16 slot
- 2* PCI-Express slot, 2* PCI slot
- Dual channel DDR400 with 4 DIMMs, support up to 4GB memory
- K8 Universal-plus Dual Power System (K8 Universal-plus DPS)
- Dual Gigabit LAN
- 4 * Serial ATA II (nFrce4 Ultra)
- 4 * Serial ATA (Silicon Image 3114)
- 2 * Parallel ATA
- 3 * IEEE1394b ports (T.I. solution)
- 10 * USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 8-channel AC97 audio
- Xpress™ Installation, Xpress™ Recovery, Smart FAN, EasyTune™5
- Bundle GN-WPKG, 802.11g wireless LAN solution
- ATX v2.0 compliant PSU Required for PCI-E Graphics/Motherboard
More links for "**B Grade** K8NXP-SLi nForce4 SLi (Socket 939) PCI Express Motherboard"