**B Grade** P67A-UD4 Intel P67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard - (Sandybridge)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Get ready for a mind blowing media experience when you upgrade to a GIGABYTE P67A-UD4 motherboard. Every component on GIGABYTE P67A-UD4 motherboards is designed and engineered to deliver exceptional performance and clarity for your computing needs. Powered by the Intel® P67 chipset with support for 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processors, GIGABYTE P67A-UD4 enjoy uniquely developed technologies such as Maximum Power Delivery technology, Dual CPU Power technology and Ultra Durable 3™ design just to name a few, that ensure a reliable and enjoyable computing experience. ike the pistons and cylinders of a car engine, the design of the motherboard Voltage Regulator Module (VRM), component quality and number of power phases greatly affects motherboard performance. GIGABYTE engineers were first to realize not only the importance of using the best quality components for this critical area, but also that with more power phases, there can be more power available to your CPU. GIGABYTE 6 series motherboards with their new redesigned VRM, promise to deliver first class system performance and power stability. With only the best quality components and unique design, incorporating Dual CPU Power and Power Phase Boost with Multi-gear Switching, your CPU can enjoy better power than what was available from previous motherboards.
- Intel P67 Chipset: Socket 1155 Support for K edition Unlocked CPUs
- SLI and Crossfire support
- SATA 6GB/s and USB 3.0
- ATX Form Factor
- 3 Year Warranty
- Potential Sandybridge issue:
- In some cases, motherboards featuring the 6 Series Chipset (P67 & H67) that have Sata devices connected to ports 2-5 could potentially degrade over time.
- Motherboards with devices connected to Ports 0 & 1 remain unaffected or using the 6Gb/s ports.
- Please note if your board is affected by the above issues, your statutory rights remain to RMA the board.
- Tests have found that under 5% of boards are affected.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO POTENTIAL ISSUE TO SANDYBRIDGE PROCESSORS
More links for "**B Grade** P67A-UD4 Intel P67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard - (Sandybridge)"