**B Grade** P67A-UD7 Intel P67 Chipset (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard - (Sandybridge)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Get ready for a mind blowing gaming or professional computing experience when you upgrade to a GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 motherboard. Every component on a GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 motherboard was designed and engineered to deliver exceptional performance for your computing needs. Powered by the Intel® P67 chipset, the GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 supports 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processors, featuring Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 technology and Intel® Hyper Threading technology to deliver more performance headroom with lower power consumption than previous generation Intel® Core™ processors. The GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 enjoys several unique GIGABYTE developed technologies including Maximum Power Delivery technology, Dual CPU Power technology and Ultra Durable 3™ design, just to name a few, that ensure a reliable and long lasting computing experience. With support for CrossFireX™ and SLI™*(only for SLI capable models) multi-graphics solutions, the GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 delivers the ultimate graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution. Increase your work performance and efficiency with the latest Serial ATA revision 3.0 (SATA 6Gbps) and SuperSpeed USB 3.0*(only for USB 3.0 models) storage interfaces that offer higher bandwidth throughput for data transfer, while GIGABYTE unique Turbo XHD functionality enables an additional performance boost for both SATA 3Gbps and SATA 6Gbps. The GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 motherboard is the right choice to make for your new PC.
- Intel P67 Chipset: Socket 1155 Support for K edition Unlocked CPUs
- 3 Way SLI and Crossfire support
- SATA 6GB/s and USB 3.0
- ATX Form Factor
- 3 Year Warranty
- Potential Sandybridge issue:
- In some cases, motherboards featuring the 6 Series Chipset (P67 & H67) that have Sata devices connected to ports 2-5 could potentially degrade over time.
- Motherboards with devices connected to Ports 0 & 1 remain unaffected or using the 6Gb/s ports.
- Please note if your board is affected by the above issues, your statutory rights remain to RMA the board.
- Tests have found that under 5% of boards are affected.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO POTENTIAL ISSUE TO SANDYBRIDGE PROCESSORS
More links for "**B Grade** P67A-UD7 Intel P67 Chipset (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard - (Sandybridge)"