Product information: **B Grade** X99-UD4P Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Support for Intel® Core" i7 processors in the LGA2011-3 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
|Chipset||Intel® X99 Express Chipset|
8 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
4 channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3333(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2400(O.C.) / 2133 MHz memory modules
Support for non-ECC memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
Support for RDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx4/2Rx4 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Realtek® ALC1150 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Intel® GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIE_1, PCIE_2)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIE_1 slot; if you are installing two PCI Express graphics cards, it is recommended that you install them in the PCIE_1 and PCIE_2 slots.
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIE_3, PCIE_4)
* The PCIE_4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIE_1 slot. When the PCIE_4 slot is populated, the PCIE_1 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
* When an i7-5820K CPU is installed, the PCIE_2 slot operates at up to x8 mode and the PCIE_3 operates at up to x4 mode.
(All PCI Express x16 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
- Support for 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire"/NVIDIA® SLI" technology
* The 4-Way NVIDIA® SLI" configuration is not supported when an i7-5820K CPU is installed. To set up a 3-Way SLI configuration, refer to "1-6 Setting up AMD CrossFire"/NVIDIA®SLI" Configuration."
- 1 x M.2 PCIe connector
(Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA & PCIe x2/x1 SSD support)
- 1 x SATA Express connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~5)
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Only AHCI mode is supported when an M.2 PCIe SSD or a SATA Express device is installed.
(M2_10G, SATA Express, and SATA3 4/5 connectors can only be used one at a time. The SATA3 4/5 connectors will become unavailable when an M.2 SSD is installed in the M2_10G connector.) Chipset: - 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (sSATA3 0~3), supporting IDE and AHCI modes only
(An operating system installed on the SATA3 0~5 connectors cannot be used on the sSATA3 0~3 connectors.)
- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Chipset + Renesas® uPD720210 USB 3.0 Hub: - 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
|Internal I/O Connectors||
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x PCIe power connector
- 1 x I/O shield audio LED power connector
- 1 x heatsink LED power connector
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 1 x SATA Express connector
- 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling fan header (CPU_OPT)
- 3 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Thunderbolt" add-in card connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x CPU mode switch
|Back Panel Connectors||
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- 2 x Wi-Fi antenna connector holes
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System/Chipset temperature detection
- CPU/CPU OPT/System fan speed detection
- CPU/System/Chipset overheating warning
- CPU/CPU OPT/System fan fail warning
- CPU/CPU OPT/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS"
- Support for Q-Flash Plus
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may differ by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also differ depending on motherboard specifications.
Smart Recovery 2
System Information Viewer
V-Tuner - Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Smart Switch
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Smart Response Technology
|Operating System||- Support for Windows 8.1/8/7|
|Form Factor||- E-ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 26.4cm|
|Warranty||- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.