+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** X99-UD5 WIFI Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
•Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition
•4 Channel DDR4, 8 DIMMs
•Genuine All Digital Power Design with IR Digital PWM & IR PowIRstage® ICs
•4-Way Graphics with Premium PCIe Lane
•Dual M.2 Technology for SSD Drive and WIFI card
•6x(30µ) Gold Plating for CPU socket, Memory DIMMs and PCIe slots
•Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD audio with built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
•Independent Right and Left Audio Channel PCB Layers
•LED lighting for the audio guard light path and the back panel LED
•High end quality audio capacitors
•SATA Express support for up to 10 Gb/s data transfer
•Long lifespan Durable Black™ Solid caps
•GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ with Q-Flash Plus USB port
New Intel® Core™ i7 Processors on LGA 2011-v3 Socket
Supports 22nm CPU
8 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
4 channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
Support for non-ECC memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
Support for RDIMM 1Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire™/NVIDIA® SLI™ technology
* The 4-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ configuration is not supported when an i7-5820K CPU is installed. To set up a 3-Way SLI configuration, refer to "1-6 Setting up AMD CrossFire™/NVIDIA® SLI™ Configuration."
2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIE_1, PCIE_2)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIE_1 slot; if you are installing two PCI Express graphics cards, it is recommended that you install them in the PCIE_1 and PCIE_2 slots.
2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIE_3, PCIE_4)
* The PCIE_4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIE_1 slot. When the PCIE_4 slot is populated, the PCIE_1 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
* When an i7-5820K CPU is installed, the PCIE_2 slot operates at up to x8 mode and the PCIE_3 operates at up to x4 mode.
3 x PCI Express x1 slots
1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector (M2_10G)
1 x SATA Express connector
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~5)
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Only AHCI mode is supported when an M.2 PCIe SSD or a SATA Express device is installed. (M2_10G, SATA Express, and SATA3 4/5 connectors can only be used one at a time. The SATA3 4/5 connectors will become unavailable when an M.2 SSD is installed in the M2_10G connector.)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (sSATA3 0~3), supporting IDE and AHCI modes only
(An operating system installed on the SATA3 0~5 connectors cannot be used on the sSATA3 0~3 connectors.)
Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
Bluetooth 4.0, 3.0+HS, 2.1+EDR
Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 867 Mbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1150 8-channel high definition audio|
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Chipset + Renesas® uPD720210 USB 3.0 Hub:
8 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor|
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer Warranty|