Product information: **B Grade** Black ICE Radiator SR1 360
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Two-pass u-flow configuration utilizing high-flow tubes for up to 40% increase in internal flow rates.
- Custom compressed core width to maximize airflow and enhance heat exchange.
- Optimized custom 9 FPI (Fins Per Inch) 45 micron copper maximized conductivity.
- Yields up to 30% more heat exchange capacity than the Black Ice® GTX in ultra-stealth operation mode up to 2000rpm.
- Built-in 15mm deep plenum for equalized core air pressure distribution.
- M4 Threaded Screw Holes for easier mounting and greater adaptability.
- Standard G 1/4" female threaded fittings.
- Full high-temper brass structural construction for weight reduction and superior corrosion resistance.
- High performance compact radiator compatible as an upgrade to the Black Ice® Xtreme III, Black Ice® GTX360 and most 3x120mm fan form factor radiators.
- Uses 100% Non-corrosive water-soluble fluxing process.
- Fully RoHS compliant.
- Full electrostatic polyurethane painting finish for uniform coating with high temperature curing for increased finish durability.
- Carbon Black Finish.
- Renowned Black Ice® quality.
- Patent Pending Design.