+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** HZ27WD 10-Bit 27" LED Widescreen Professional Glass Monitor - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The HZ27WA features dual scalers and a glossy 10bit S-IPS panel capable of displaying 1.07billion colours. This extended pallet outputs brighter, crisper and sharper content allowing for separation and distinction of colours not otherwise possible on traditional LCDs. With HDMI, DVI and Component (Y/Pb/Pr) inputs, interacting with high definition video and media input has never been easier.
These monitors use a glass coating on the front which results in much sharper images quality, more vibrant colours and an overall better viewing experience. The downfalls of glass fronted panel is the monitor weighs a lot more and the manufacturing process can lead to dust particles been trapped between the panel and the glass which can sometimes be spotted when up very close to the screen and with certain solid coloured backgrounds.
- Glass front panel for improved image quality
- LED Backlight Standard Color Gamut S-IPS
- 2560x1440 Resolution
- 178/178 Viewing Angle
- 420cd/m Brightness
- 6ms gtg response time
- 72% NTSC / 100% sRGB coverage
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 2 x HDMI
- 1 x Dual Link DVI-D [HDCP Supported]
- 1 x RGB VGA
- 1 x Component Y/Pb/Pr
- 1 x L/R RCA Audio
- 2.5mm Audio in & out
- SPDIF Optical Out
- 1 x USB [service port]
- Kensignton Security Port
- 10bits [1.07Billion colors with A-FRC]
- 27” Diagonal 68.47cm (WQHD), 59.67x35.57cm visible area
- 1000:1(Typ.) / 1,000,000:1(Dynamic)
- Dual Link DVI-D Cable, HDMI Cable, VGA Cable, 2.5mm Audio Cable, 24V External
- PIP Supported; 1:1 mapping/ Aspect Ratio
- Tilt: VESA 100x100 (M4 thread]
- Speakers: Yes, 5W Per Channel; max 10W
- 3yr RTB Warranty (UK customer only)