+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** HZ30WiG V2.0 10-Bit 30" LED Widescreen Professional Monitor - Black Metal Casing *
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Hazro HZ30WiG is ideal for graphics and visual media, where professional grade technology meets revolutionary design. The massive 4MP (2560x1600) WQXGA resolution brings a new dimension to on-screen graphics. AH-IPS display technology delivers unsurpassed levels of colour saturation. It results in image clarity that allows for colours to be easily differentiated to bring unheard of precision and accuracy in visual reproduction. Wherever you need it most, the Hazro HZ30WiG performs with consistency and clarity to optimise your visual experience. The Hazro HZ30WiG recognises groundbreaking technology without compromising efficiency, whilst tailoring to the needs of the discerning, professional, user. The masterful design outside augments the genius within, with the Hazro HZ30WiG collating top industry-spec innovation with rock-solid dependability to perform when you need it most, time and time again. With the Hazro HZ30WiG, you can view perfectly rendered images without compromising on the space you need to take your creation from conception to fruition. View an uncompromisingly crisp, and sharp, output that won't strain your eyes in a resolution and pixel pitch that'll inject life into your work with piercing detail. The Hazro HZ30WiG offers three times the workspace of a standard 19" monitor and 77% more workspace than a 24" [16:9] display - allowing creative freedom and practicality. With quicker access to colour tools, palettes and document windows, the HZ30WiG is proven to increase efficiency and output. Anyone can see the tangible results of being able to view two application windows side-by-side. Whether it's to look at a website and its code simultaneously, or if it's to streamline data-entry processes, the final result will still be improved efficiency - and, in the case of businesses, an impact on their bottom line.
- Panel Technology: AH In Plane Switching - 3H Anti Glare Hard Coating
- Size: 30“ / 75.6 cm (WQXGA)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Viewable Image: 641.3 mm x 400.8 mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.251 mm
- Luminance (typ.): 350 cd/m²
- Contrast (typ.): 1000:1 / 2000000:1 (dynamic)
- Viewing Angle: 178° horizontal / 178° vertical
- Response Time (typ.): 6 ms (grey-to-grey)
- Colors / Gamut: 1.074 billion (10 bit per color)
- 107% Adobe RGB, 120% NTSC (CIE 1931) 100% ISOcoated v2 (UDACT), 98% ECI-RGB
- Connectivity: 1 x DVI-D, 1 x DisplayPort (10 bit), 1 x HDMI, 1 x RGB (VGA)
- Power: DC 4pin 120W (24V)
- Horizontal Frequency: 31.5 - 98.7 kHz
- Frame Rate: 30 - 85 Hz
- Optimal Resolution: 2560 x 1600 Pixels @ 60 Hz
- Mounting Options: VESA 100x100 (M4 Thread) / Stand removable
- Warranty: 1 Years Swap Out
- Assembled in: United Kingdom