+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** VIVE Business Edition UK (99HAHZ032-00)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Business Edition Includes:
- Dedicated Business Edition customer support line
- 12-month limited warranty (certain exclusions and limitations apply)
- Deluxe Audio Headstrap
- 4 face cushions (2x narrow and 2x wide)
- 2 wireless controllers
- 2 base stations
- Link box
- 5 m (16-foot) headset extension kit
- Cables, chargers and accessories
Who Developed the Vive?
HTC is a Taiwanese telecommunications company that specialises in the manufacturing of
smartphones, and HTC's most famous smartphone – the now legendary HTC Desire – holds fond
memories for many users.
HTC has consistently integrated the newest technological innovations into its designs and quickly
became one of the pioneers of the smartphone market. From built-in keyboards, 3G, integrated GPS or a
touchscreen, HTC was consistently one of the first to market with these features. Since HTC always has
an eye for the new and the innovative, it came as little surprise to those in the know when HTC released
one of the first VR headsets in the form of the "Vive" in the run-up to the "Mobile World Congress".
In cooperation with Valve, the famous software developer known primarily for
games such as "Half-Life 2" and the social networking- and digital distribution platform "Steam", the
Vive was developed to bring total-immersion gaming to the masses. In the Vive headset HTC and Valve
have combined a visionary outlook with cutting-edge technology, all in the name of creating a gameplay
experience like no other.
The Features of the HTC Vive at a Glance
- Two OLED displays, each with 1080 × 1200 Pixels
- 110° Field of view (FOV) with integrated camera
- Adjustable headset straps
- Make and receive calls without needing to remove the Vive
- Smartphone notifications can be displayed on the HMD
- 360° Motion tracking thanks to integrated laser sensors
- Free movement in an area of up to 5 x 5 m