**B Grade** Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset for PC/PS4/Xbox One/Mac/Mobile - Black
- HyperX Cloud RevolverTM has a wider audio range that creates depth and width for improved audio precision. Get the competitive edge by hearing your opponents' location more accurately.
1 In stock
Product information: **B Grade** Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset for PC/PS4/Xbox One/Mac/Mobile - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Re-engineered audio profiles create a larger sound stage that's ideal for FPS and open environment gameplay and for a concert hall-like experience when listening to music.
It features signature HyperX memory foam and premium leatherette for comfort that will let you game for hours on end. Its high-quality dense memory foam is red, to differentiate it from competitors and signify award-winning HyperX comfort.
Designed in Germany, HyperX Cloud Revolver boasts a durable steel frame for long-lasting durability and stability. Its detachable noise-cancellation microphone offers clearer voice quality and reduced background noise for better in-game chats, and it's certified by TeamSpeak and compatible with Discord, Skype, Ventrilo, Mumble and RaidCall.
Next-generation 50mm drivers direct sound into the ear for precise audio positioning and a clean, crisp sound with enhanced bass. HyperX Cloud Revolver is compatible with PCs, Xbox One*, PS4, Wii U, Mac® and Mobile** so it's the only headset you need for both PC and console gaming.
- Studio-grade sound stage.
- Signature HyperX memory foam with premium leatherette.
- Durable steel frame.
- Detachable noise-cancellation microphone.
- Next-generation directional 50mm driver.
- Multi-platform compatibility.
* Adapter required for Xbox One controllers with no 3.5mm port. (Adapter sold separately.)
** Compatible with devices with CTIA standard connectors.
- Driver dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Type circumaural, closed back
- Frequency response 12Hz–28,000 Hz
- impedance 30 O
- Sound pressure level 104.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- THD < 2%
- Input power rated 30mW, maximum 500mW
- Weight 360g
- Weight w/ mic 376g
- Cable length and type headset (1m) + audio control box (2m)
- Connection headset - 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + audio cntrol box - 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
> Element electret condenser microphone
> Polar pattern uni-directional, noise-cancelling
> Frequency response 50Hz–18,000 Hz
> Sensitivity -40dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz