Product information: **B Grade** Prolite E2480HS-B1 24" 1920x1080 TN Widescreen LED Monitor - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
A typical CCFL LCD uses four backlight lamps. Using LED diodes considerably lowers the power consumption and reduces the CO2 emission into the environment making this LCD a true ECO-Friendly product. With true 1920 x 1080p resolution your monitor is ready to display high definition images. This means you can accommodate more information on your screen; e.g. 60% more in comparison to a 1280 x 1024 monitor. Contrast Ratio is a measurement of the difference between the darkest black and the brightest white your monitor can display. Advanced Contrast Ratio is a feature that automatically adjusts contrast and brightness of the screen to assure perfect picture quality while watching films and playing games. This LED monitor is equipped with two high quality stereo speakers. HDMI stands for High-Definition Multimedia Interface. Much smaller and more convenient than DVI, HDMI also has the significant advantage over DVI that it supports audio as well as video signals. When very fast graphics are displayed your monitor can sometimes get blurry. Turning on the OverDrive feature will eliminate that. VESA mount compliance means you can easily mount your monitor to a wall.
- Diagonal: 23.6"
- Panel: TN, LED-Backlit
- Display area h x w: 293.22 x 521.28 mm; 11.5" x 20.5"
- Response time: 2 ms
- Contrast: 1000 : 1 typical
- Contrast: 5 000 000 : 1 ACR
- Brightness: 300 cd/m² typical
- Viewing zone: horizontal/vertical: 170°/ 160°; right/left: 85°/ 85°; up/down: 80°/ 80°
- Display colour: 16.7 million
- Pixel pitch h x v: 0.2715 x 0.2715 mm
- Native resolution: Full HD 1080p, 1920 x 1080 ( 2.1 megapixel)
- Horizontal sync: 24 - 80 KHz
- Vertical sync: 56 - 75 Hz
- Synchronization: Separate sync
- Aspect ratio: 16 : 9
- Input Connections: VGA, DVI-D & HDMI
- Speakers: 2 x 2 W (Stereo)
- Anti-theft-device: Kensington-lock™ prepared
- Certificates: CE, TUV-GS, TCO, CU
- Tilt angle: 21° up; 4° down
- VESA mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Warranty: 3yr (On-Site with Iiyama - 01926 819 189)