+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** 303C Midi Tower Case - White Window
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The IN WIN 303C at a glance:- Elegant design with clear lines
- Huge side window made of tinted tempered glass
- RGB illuminated I / O panel & IN WIN logo
- ASUS Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync compatible
- Excellent workmanship & quality materials
- Vertical attachment of the top fans or the radiator
- Space for motherboards with E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX or Mini ITX form factor
- I / O panel with 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 and HD audio ports
- Sufficient space for a strong air or water cooling
- 2x 3.5 "& 2x 2.5" drive slots available
Timelessly elegant design with huge tempered glass side windowThe IN WIN 303C combines modern look with a noble-looking aesthetics. It was mainly made of high-quality, 1.2 mm thick steel and impresses above all by its huge side window made of tinted tempered glass. As innovative as IN WIN, the 3 mm thick side window can be opened completely without tools thanks to a kind of handle on the upper edge. Clear advantage! The clean front of the white case is interrupted exclusively by the stylish I / O panel (1x USB 3.1 Type C, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, power button, HD audio) and the "IN WIN" logo. Special feature here is the synchronizable RGB illumination of the logo and the individual ports. Together with a corresponding motherboard is thus possible to vote with the lighting of compatible peripherals.
Of course, the white interior also has some surprises in store. For example, the power adapter is installed at the top of the case and is located behind a honeycomb-look air-permeable cover. As a result, the motherboard is mounted underneath and allows a trouble-free presentation of the installed hardware. A handy support for graphics cards is also part of the delivery, because sophisticated VGA cards can nowadays bring some weight on the scales. In general, the interior space for E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, and mini-ITX motherboards, CPU cooler up to 160 mm in height, graphics cards up to 350 mm in length and power supplies up to 200 mm in length.
Cooling options and hard disk spacesThe cooling concept in the IN WIN 303C is anything but standard. The theory is that "cool" air is sucked from the lower, dust filter protected side and blown out at the top or back. There are a maximum of three 120 mm fans on the floor. The back can accommodate a 120mm fan or a 120mm radiator. The peculiarity of the cooling concept lies in the cover of the power supply unit, because a maximum of three 120 mm fans or a radiator with a size of up to 360 mm can be mounted vertically on the honeycomb structure. The warm air should thus be carried past the power supply by the side wall of the housing (also with honeycomb structure) to the outside. The vertical orientation of the upper cooling components looks really fantastic due to the large side window, however, the fan or radiator may not be more than 70 mm high. In order to allow the user complete freedom in the choice of its housing cooling, no fans are included.
Of course IN WIN has also provided enough hard disk slots. On the front of the motherboard tray are two mounts for two 2.5-inch hard drives, which can be optionally supplemented by a third bracket. In addition, there are two additional 3.5 "hard drive brackets on the back of the motherboard tray. A lack of hard disk slots is therefore impossible with the IN WIN 303C.
Technical details:- Dimensions: 215 x 500 x 480 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 10,88 kg
- Material: Steel (Chassis), Tempered Glass (Window)
- Colour: White (outside), White/Black (inside)
- Form factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Fan (possible): 3x 120 mm (lid, vertical), 3x 120 mm (bottom), 1x 120 mm (rear)
- Radiator-Mountings (instead of the fans): 1x max. 360 mm (lid, vertical), 1x max. 120 mm (back)
- Filter: bottom (removable)
- Drive bays: 2x 3.5-inch slots, 2x 2.5-inch slots (3x possible)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX12V (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I / O Panel: 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0, 1x HD Audio (In / Out)
- Maximum graphics card length: 350 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 200 mm