+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** 503 Midi Tower Case - Black/Red
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Internally, ATX, micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboards are supported with up to 7 expansion slots and as such the 503 accommodates high-end graphic cards up to 408mm long in high-performance AMD CrossFire or Nvidia SLI gaming setups. CPU heatsinks up to 170mm are also supported with up to 27mm of space behind the motherboard tray for ease of cable tidying; both spaces are more capacious than direct competitors.
The case affords an excellent balance of cooling with quietness, with support for twin 120mm fans in the front and a single 120mm at the rear and in the floor. In-Win’s EZ Swap drive bays provide tool-less 5.25” external ODD and 3.5” HDD installation, with two more internal 5.25” peripheral and 2.5” SSD bays for expansion.
Features- Innovative sliding tempered glass front cover
- Minimalist modern design with tinted side window panel
- User friendly and easy access to 5.25” drive
- Detailed textured spray coating
- Compatible with ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX Motherboards
- Supports up to 408mm VGA cards and up to 160mm Heatsinks
- Toolless 5.25" ODD & 3.5" HDD bay design
- Spacious cable management area with cable routing holes
- Rear mounted 120mm LED Fan
Specification- Case Size: Mid Tower
- Material: SECC, Tempered Glass
- External Drive Bay: 5.25" x 1
- Internal Drive Bay: 5.25”x 2, 3.5” / 2.5” x 4 (Supports SATA HDD EZ-Swap Module x 4), 2.5” x 2
- M/B Form Factor: ATX, m-ATX
- Power Supply: ATX 12V, PSII Size and EPS up to 220mm (170mm with Bottom Fan)
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio
- I/O Expansion Slot: PCI-E/PCI/AGP Slot x 7
- Supports High-End Graphic Cards up to 408mm
- Thermal Solution: Front - 120mm Fan x 2, Rear - 120mm LED Fan x 1 (included), Bottom - 120mm Fan x 1
- Maximum CPU Heatsink up to 160mm (From CPU Die Surface to Side Panel)
- Dimension (HxWxD): 440 x 210 x 472.5mm, 17.3”x 8.3”x 18.6”
- Net Weight: 5.9 kg
- Gross Weight: 7.0 kg