Product information: **B Grade** GeForce GTX 650TI iChill Herculez 2000S 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (C
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
With the iChill GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost, games can experience popular DX11 titles with full 1080p resolution while totally immersed in the amazing graphics during gaming.
- Duel cooling, less noise, better cooling, longer lifespan
- HerculeZ cooling technology speards heat from the side panel of the case, ensuring effective air flow than standard cards which flow out the back.
- HerculeZ cooler ensures loading tempreature is maintained below 65c when in the heat of battle.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- Core Clock: 1000MHz
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3000 (6000) MHz
- Height: 2-slot
- Connectors: 1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI 1.4a, 2x DVI (Dual Link),
- SLI Ready (Upto 2-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Power Recommended power supply: min. 500 watts
- Dimensions: 210(W) x 111(D) mm
- Warranty: 2 Years