Product information: **B Grade** GeForce GTX 780 iChill HerculeZ X3 Ultra DHS Edition 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Gra
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The new GeForce GTX 780 is all about hyper-realistic gaming and next generation technology. The GeForce GTX 780 features the same record-breaking GK110 GPU used in GeForce GTX TITAN. The massively powerful NVIDIA Kepler ™ based GPU contains 50% more cores than its GTX 680 predecessor AND comes with 3GB of high-speed GDDR5 and NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology. GeForce GTX 780's 384-bit memory interface provides up to 288.4GB/sec of peak memory bandwidth to the GPU. All this combines to give you over a 40% gaming performance upgrade.
- Gigantic 3GB GDDR5 memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 Technology for intelligent monitoring of clock speed, ensuring that the GPU runs at its peak and the game is at its highest frame rate possible. It offers new levels of customization, including GPU temperature target, overclocking, and unlocked voltage
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- Bring games to life with NVIDIA® Surround™ multi-monitor gaming on a single card
- PCI Express 3.0 Delivers double bandwidth per lane of PCIe Gen 2 for faster GPU - CPU communication
- GPU: GeForce GTX 780 (Specially selecting Binned GPU for maximum OC Potential)
- Core Base Clock: 1046 MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1085 MHz
- Memory Clock: 6212 MHz
- Memory Size: 3072MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 384-bit
- CUDA Cores: 2304
- Memory type: 64Mx32
- DirectX 11.1: Yes
- DVI Port: DVI-I /DVI-D
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Warranty: 3yr