+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** 530 Series 180GB M.2 80mm SATA 6Gb/s 25nm MLC SSD (SSDSCKGW180A401)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
With Intel® SSD 530 Series, your computer will blaze through the most demanding consumer client applications and will easily handle your multi-tasking needs. With no moving parts, the Intel SSD 530 Series reduces your risk of data loss caused by shock or vibration during operation. The Intel SSD 530 Series is specially targeted toward consumer Ultrabook™ and notebooks, All-in-One (AIO) desktops, next unit of computing (NUC), and embedded designs. In addition to the strong performance gains, Intel SSD 530 Series introduces new low power modes with cell phone-like standby battery life. The Intel SSD 530 Series product family paves the way for thin and light computing devices by introducing the latest M.2 form factor. M.2 form factor shrinks the total storage area enormously vs. traditional 2.5-inch form factor storage devices. You will have the comfort of knowing your data is benefitting from advanced security features, world-class performance, and Intel quality and reliability using the latest 20nm Intel® NAND technology; and all that with Intel’s outstanding customer support.
- Sequential Read 540 MB/s
- Sequential Write 490 MB/s
- Random Read (8GB Span) 41000 IOPS
- Random Write (8GB Span) 49000 IOPS
- Latency - Read 80 µs
- Latency - Write 85 µs
- Power - Active 140 mW
- Power - Idle 55 mW
- Vibration - Operating 2.17 GRMS (5-700 Hz) Max
- Vibration - Non-Operating 3.13 GRMS (5-700 Hz) Max
- Shock (Operating and Non-Operating) 1000 G (Max) at 0.5 msec
- Operating Temperature Range 0°C - 70°C
- Weight < 10 grams
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) 1,200,000 Hours
- Uncorrectable Bit Error Rate (UBER) <1 sector per 10^16 bits read
- Warranty Period 5 yrs