+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** 750 Series 400GB PCIe 3.0 X4 HHHL Adaptor NVMe Solid State Drive (SSDPEDMW400G4X1)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Intel SSD 750 Series is Intel's highest performing client drive specifically designed for the PC enthusiast and Workstation systems with demanding storage workstation requirements. Wth PCIe Gen3 x4 support and NVMe queuing interface, the Intel SSD 750 Series delivers excellent sequential read performance of up to 2.4 GB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 1.2 GB/s. The Intel SSD 750 Series delivers random read IOPS of up to 440K and random write IOPS of up to 290K for 4KB operations. Also, by taking advantage of the direct path from the storage to the CPU by means of NVMe, the Intel SSD 750 Series exhibits low latency of less than 20 ps for sequential access to the SSD.
- PCIe Gen3 x4 with NVMe interface
- Half Height Half Length (HHHL) Add-in-Card
- Consistently Higher IOPS and throughput
- Sustained low latency
- Enhanced power-loss data protection
- Temperature Monitoring and Logging
- End-to-End Data Protection
- Capacity: 400GB
- Form Factor: HHHL Half Height PCI-E
- Interface: PCI-E 3.0 (x4)
- Host Controller: NVMe
- Flash Type: Intel 20nm MLC NAND
- Max Read: 2200MB/s
- Max Write: 900MB/s
- Max IOPS (Random Read 4k): 430,000
- Max IOPS (Random Write 4k): 230,000
- Warranty: 5yr