Product information: **B Grade** Core i5-2400 3.10GHz (Sandybridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor - Retail
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Lithography Process: 32 nm
- Cores: 4
- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 3.10 GHz (Turbo Mode 3.40GHz)
- Integrated HD 2000 (6 EUs) Graphics
- Integrated Graphics Frequency: 850MHz (1100MHz Turbo)
- Cache: 6 MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600 MHz
- TDP: 95W
- Socket: LGA1155
- Compatible with Socket 1156 heatsinks
- 3yr Warranty
- Do not exceed 1.35-1.38v core voltage, doing so could limit lifespan of the CPU
- Do not overclock with BCLK, again doing so could limit lifespan of the CPU
- Recommended memory voltage is 1.50v, so make sure to run your memory at 1.50v, higher could limit lifespan of the CPU
- These recommendations come from OcUK and Intel, your warranty is un-affected but we highly recommend you adhere to the above to make sure your CPU lifespan is un-affected
- All Sandybridge CPU's worldwide should be run at the above or lower voltages, no higher!