+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Core i5-6600K 3.9GHz (Skylake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - Retail
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Intel® Core™ i5 is a brand name applies to several families of desktop and laptops, The Core™ i5 brand targets the more mainstream markets for both desktop and laptop computers, and is distinguished from the entry-level Core™ i3 and the business and high-end consumer Core™ i7.
Intel® HD Graphics 530 can easily deliver an amazing visual experience in resolutions all the way up to Ultra HD 4K, so you can make the most of 4K displays. The Intel® Core™ i5 6600K also has support for the latest graphics APIs such as DirectX 12, this means that you will be able to run mainstream games and apps up to 2x better graphics than previous generation processors. Intel® on-board graphics processor is up to 28% faster than previous generation GPUs.
- Updated packaging materials
- Supported by new Intel Z170/H170 series chipset
- Latest Dual Channel DDR4 support upto 4000MHz+
- High performance HD graphics
- Lithography Process: 14 nm
- Cores: 4
- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 3.50 GHz (Turbo Mode 3.90GHz)
- Integrated Iris (HD 530) Graphics with 350MHz base clock and upto 1150MHz max GPU speed
- Cache: 6MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR3/DDR4 1600/1866/2133/2400/2666/3000/3200/3400/3600+ MHz
- Socket: LGA1151
- Memory compatibility: All DDR3L 1600MHz and DDR4 is compatible (Check your motherboards manual)
- 3yr Warranty