+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Core i5-7500 3.40GHz (Kaby Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - Retail
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This is a retail boxed processor and comes with Intel 3yr warranty.
- Increased Core Performance
- Enhanced Full Range BCLK Overclocking
- Media and Display Enhancements: 5120x2880@30Hz w/ one cable; 5120x2880@60Hz w/ two cables
- HEVC 10-bit(HW) Decode/Encode
- VP9 10-bit(HW) Decode
- Premium UHD/4K Content
- Support for Intel® Optane™ Technology
- Support for Thunderbolt™ 3
- Intel® Ready Mode Technology
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Supported by new Intel Z270 series chipset and previous Z170 series chipset
- Latest Dual Channel DDR4 support upto 5000MHz+
- High performance HD graphics
- Lithography Process: 14 nm
- Cores: 4
- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 3.40 GHz (Turbo Mode 3.80 GHz)
- Integrated Iris (HD 630) Graphics with 350MHz base clock and upto 1150MHz max GPU clock
- Cache: 6MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR4 2133/2400/2666/3000/3200/3600/4000/4200/4400/4600/5000+ MHz
- Socket: LGA1151
- Memory compatibility: All DDR4 is compatible (Check your motherboards manual)
- 3yr Warranty
Please Note: If using in conjunction with a z170 Motherboard - The Motherboard will require a BIOS update prior to unlocking compatibility with KabyLake.