+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** DQ35JOE "Johannesburg" Q35 Micro-ATX (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboa
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This board supports Intel® Core™2 Quad processors and Intel® Core™2 Duo processors up to 1333/1066/800 MHz system bus in the LGA775 package. This board also supports Intel® vPro™ processor technology, is Microsoft Windows Vista* capable, and supports DVI-D and VGA dual independent display support.
- Support for an Intel® Core™2 Quad processor in an LGA775 socket with a 1066 or 800 MHz system bus, Intel® Core™2 Duo processor in an LGA775 socket with an 1333, 1066 or 800 MHz system bus, Pentium® dual-core processor in an LGA775 socket with an 800 MHz system bus, Celeron® processor in an LGA775 socket with an 800 MHz system bus
- DDR2 SDRAM DIMM sockets DDR2 800 MHz or DDR2 667 MHz DIMMs
- Chipset Intel® Q35 Express Chipset
- Audio Intel® High Definition Audio subsystem in the following configuration:
- Video Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 onboard graphics subsystem
- LAN support Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec)
- Twelve USB 2.0 ports
- Six Serial ATA IDE interfaces
- Two IEEE 1394a ports (1 external port, 1 internal header)
- One Parallel ATA IDE interface with UDMA 33, ATA-66/100/133 support
- One serial port
- Two PCI Express* x1 bus add-in card connectors
- One PCI Express x16 bus add-in card connector