Product information: **B Grade** NUC DC3217IYE Core i3 Ivybridge Barebones Micro PC
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
No more compromising between performance, profile, and price. The Next Unit of Computing (NUC) is a tiny 4"×4"×2" computing device with the power of the 3rdgeneration Intel® Core™ i3 processor. Its lower power consumption enables innovative system designs and energy-efficient applications in places like digital signage, home entertainment, and portable uses.
Visibly smart graphics using the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i3-3217U processor deliver amazing performance and visually stunning graphics.
The 4"×4"×2" form factor unlocks a world of potential design applications, from digital signage and kiosks to portable innovations.
The NUC features two SO-DIMM sockets for expandability upto 16 GB of memory, two PCIe* mini-card connectors for flexible support of wireless and SSD configurations, BIOS vault technology, fast boot and the Intel® Visual BIOS. The NUC also supports The Intel® Anti-Theft™ Technology providing hardware intelligence designed to protect your device and its data if its lost or stolen.
- Integrated Board: D33217GKE
- Dimensions:116.6mm×112.0mm×39.0mm (4.59”×4.41”×1.55”)
- Cooling: Active
- Drive options: mSATA
- Color options: Black only
- Chassis design: Aluminum and Plastic
- Power Supply: 19V, 65W DC-DC power adapter included
- Antenna for WIFI and Bluetooth pre-assembled for ease of deployment
- Front Panel USB 2.0
- VESA mounting bracket included
- Product Guide
- Intel® Core™ i3 3217U Processor (1.8 GHz, Dual Core processor with 3 MB smart cache)
- Supports Intel® 64 architecture 3
- Intel® QS77 Express Chipset
- Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Dual HDMI Ports supporting dual independent display capability
- Integrated Intel 10/100/1000 Network Connection
- Three Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports (two back panel ports and one front panel port)
- One full length mini-PCIe slot supporting mSATA capability
- One half length mini-PCIe slot with dual USB 2.0 ports routed
- Intel® Visual Bios
- 64 Mb Flash EEPROM with Intel® Platform Innovation Framework for EFI Plug and Play
- Advanced configuration and power interface V3.0b, SMBIOS2.5
- Intel® Express BIOS update support fast boot bios – optimized post for almost instant-on access to pc from power on
- Memory capacity: Dual-channel DDR3 with two connectors for
1600/1333/1066 MHz memory support (16 GB max) memory Voltage
- 1.5V and 1.35V
Hardware Management Features
- Processor fan speed control
- Voltage and temperature sensing
- Fan sensor inputs used to monitor fan activity
- ACPI-compliant power management control intel® pro 10/100/1000 network connection
- Low-power design
- Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel HD Audio) via two HDMI 1.4a outputs supporting 8 channel (7.1) digital
Indicators and Controls
- HDD LED, Power LED
- Power on/off
- Chassis size: 4.59”×4.41”×1.55” (116.6mm×112.0mm×39.0mm)
- Board size: 4”×4” (101.6mm×101.6mm)
Baseboard power requirements
- DC Power 19V, 65 Watt
*** This remarkable micro barebones unit just requires an mSATA Solid State Drive and SODIMM Memory to make a complete PC ***