+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Pentium 4 830 Dual Core "LGA775 Smithfield" 3.0GHz (800FSB) - RetailThe Power of Dual-Core Delivers Exceptional Benefits to Your Platform. Intel dual-core processors have two complete execution cores in one processor package running at the same frequency. Both cores share the same packaging and the same interface with the chipset memory. However, they operate as distinct execution cores. Dual-core processing is one way of delivering performance while balancing power requirements.
- Dual Core
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology.
- Level 1 Cache (Two 16KB Data Caches and Two 12KB Micro-op Execution Trace Caches)
- 2MB L2 Cache (1MB per core)
- Intel® Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel® EM64T)2
- Execute Disable Bit3
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSE3)
- 90nm Process Technology
- 800MHz front side bus speed
- Only compatible with Intel based 955X series mainboards