Product information: **B Grade** Pentium 4 920 Dual Core "LGA775 Presler" 2.8GHz (800FSB) - Retail
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Power of Dual-Core Delivers Exceptional Benefits to Your Platform. Intel dual-core processors have two complete execution cores in one processor package running at the same frequency. Both cores share the same packaging and the same interface with the chipset memory. However, they operate as distinct execution cores. Dual-core processing is one way of delivering performance while balancing power requirements.
- True Dual Core
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology.
- Level 1 Cache (Two 16KB Data Caches and Two 12KB Micro-op Execution Trace Caches)
- 4MB L2 Cache (2MB per core)
- Intel® Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel® EM64T)2
- Execute Disable Bit3
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSE3)
- 65nm Process Technology
- 800MHz front side bus speed
- Only compatible with Intel based 955/975X series mainboards
More links for "**B Grade** Pentium 4 920 Dual Core "LGA775 Presler" 2.8GHz (800FSB) - Retail"