+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Pentium G4620 3.70GHz (Kaby Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor - Retail
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Intel's 7th generation processors use the S1151 socket and are compatible with both Intel Z100 and Z200 Series chipset motherboards such as Z170 and Z270.
This is a retail boxed processor and comes with Intel 3yr warranty.
- Increased Core Performance
- Media and Display Enhancements: 4096x2304@60Hz w/ one cable
- Premium UHD/4K Content
- Support for Intel® Optane™ Technology
- Support for Thunderbolt™ 3
- Intel® Ready Mode Technology
- Supported by new Intel Z270 series chipset and previous Z170 series chipset
- Latest Dual Channel DDR4 support upto 2133MHz+
- High performance HD graphics
- Lithography Process: 14 nm
- Cores: 2
- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 3.70 GHz
- TDP: 51W
- Integrated Iris (HD 630) Graphics with 350MHz base clock and upto 1100MHz max GPU clock
- Cache: 3MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR4-2133/2400, DDR3L-1333/1600 @ 1.35V
- Socket: LGA1151
- Memory compatibility: All DDR4 is compatible (Check your motherboards manual)
- 3yr Warranty
Please Note: If using in conjunction with a z170 Motherboard - The Motherboard will require a BIOS update prior to unlocking compatibility with KabyLake.