Product information: **B Grade** GeForce GTX 660 EX OC V2 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (66NPH7DN7CNZ)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
NVIDIA launched a new era in gaming with the NVIDIA® Kepler™-powered GeForce GTX family. Now, there are two new ways to experience the fastest, most efficient and powerful generation of graphics cards for yourself. Take your gaming experience to the next level with the GeForce® GTX 660-the weapon of choice for gamers-or the powerful yet remarkably priced GeForce GTX 650. Choose your weapon. Game on!
- Core Clock: 993MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1072MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 192-Bit
- Processing Cores: 960
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 2-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 130 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Review: http://http//hexus.net/tech/reviews/graphics/44641-kfa2-nvidia-geforce-gtx-660-ex-oc/