+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 760 EX OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card - Retail (76NPH6DV8RNZ
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The KFA2 GTX 760 EX OC is the next generation high-performance graphics card featuring a up rated cooling solution with a custom twin fan design, meaning even more overclocking potential with improved noise levels and overall cooling even when under load.
Feature-rich and stacked with advanced gaming technologies like NVIDIA® PhysX®, TXAA™, GFE, and much more. This gives you the performance edge you need to take on next-generation titles like Splinter Cell: Blacklist and many others. It's serious equipment for the serious gamer.
- Core Clock: 1019MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1084MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1152
- Shader Clock: naMHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 170 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 8-pin & 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Card Dimensions - Length X Width X Height: 268*124.3*41.5
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Read eTeknix Review Here!
- Read the SLI Review
- Winner of CustomPC Approved Award with 92% overall score.