+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** KFA2 GeForce GTX 970 EX OC "Black Edition" 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (97NQH
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Maxwell is the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next generation gaming. Inspired by light, it was designed to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing. For the first time, gaming GPU's can dynamically render indirect light using the new VXGI (Voxel Global Illumination technology). Scenes are significantly more lifelike as light interacts more realistically in the game environment.
The GTX 980 is the worlds fastest GPU and the GTX 970 offers the most advanced performance in its class. Each delivers 2x the performance of previous-generation card, bringing new gaming experiences to virtual reality, and ultra resolution 4k displays.
Enable the detail of 4k monitors, on a 1080P display. DSR produces smoother images by rendering a game at a high resolution, then downscaling it to the native resolution of the display using advanced filtering.
GeForce GTX 980 and 970 cards support tear-free, super-fast NVIDIA G-Sync monitor display technology including 4k. Together, these technologies provide the most immersive and competitive gaming experiences possible.
Get VR Ready with GeForce® GTX.
GeForce® GTX graphics cards provide a powerful next-generation platform for the ultimate immersive virtual reality experience. Immersive VR requires seven times the graphics processing power of traditional 3D apps and games. NVIDIA's unique set of features-such as multi-res shading-mean you get the right level of performance, image quality, and latency to ensure your VR experience is nothing short of amazing.
- Extreme factory overclock
- Anodized aluminum backplate protects components and reinforces the PCB
- All new Silence Extreme cooler reduces temps by up to 10C
- Silence Extreme technology switches to single fan cooling at idle for almost noiseless operation
Quad mixed-gauge heat pipes ensure maximum heat dissipation
- Copper base with solid aluminum cover
- 5 + 2 Phase enhanced power system with 8 + 6-pin inputs delivers up to 50% more power for overclocking
- Voxel Global Illumination Technology (VXGI)
- NVIDIA® Super Resolution technology
- NVIDIA® GameWorks technology
- NVIDIA® GameStream technology
- NVIDIA® TXAA Technology
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround
- Support for four concurrent displays including: Two dual-link DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision® Ready
- NVIDIA SLI® Ready Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA® technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4.4 support
- OpenCL support
- NVIDIA SHIELD Ready
- NVIDIA G-Sync Ready
- VR Ready
- GeForce GTX 970
- GPU: GeForce GTX 970 (GM204)
- Core Base Clock: 1164MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1317MHz
- Memory Clock: 7010MHz
- Memory Size: 4096MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- CUDA Cores: 1664
- DirectX 12: Yes
- DVI Port: 2x Dual-Link DVI, 1x DisplayPort & 1x HDMI
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Power: 1x 8-Pin & 1x 6-Pin
- 450W PSU Required
- 150W TDP
- Review: http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/gpu_displays/galax_gtx970_ex_oc_black_edition_review/20
- Warranty: 2yr