+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** A400 240GB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5" Solid State Hard Drive - (SA400S37/240G)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The A400 is built with Flash memory which is more reliable and durable than a hard drive. - There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
- 10x faster than a hard drive: With incredible read/write speeds, the A400 SSD will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
- Rugged: The A400 is shock and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
- Multiple capacities: Available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities mean the A400 can suit anyone’s needs.
- Ideal for desktops and notebooks: The A400 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space.
- Capacity: 240GB
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s): with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Controller: 2Ch
- Data Transfer (ATTO): 240GB — up to 500MB/s read and 350MB/s write
- Power Consumption: 0.195W Idle / 0.279W avg / 0.642W (max) read / 1.535W (max) write
- Storage temperature: 40°C~85°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions: 100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm
- Weight: 41g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 80TB
- Warranty/support: limited 3-year warranty with free technical support