+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** HyperX Savage 240GB SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps Solid State Drive (SHSS37A/240GB)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Powerful performance, unparalleled design.
HyperX® Savage solid-state drive off ers extreme performance for the extreme performer. The fastest HyperX SATA-based SSD, it’s powered by a quad-core, 8-channel Phison S10 controller that delivers incredible speeds of up to 560MB/s read and 530MB/s write, with read/write IOPS up to 100k/89k. The result is ultra-responsive multitasking and an overall faster system that maintains performance even as the drive fi lls up.
With its low profi le and slim, 7mm form factor, HyperX Savage SSD fi ts in most notebooks, desktops and HTPC builds. Its unique look, with highquality red steel and aluminium casing and diamond-cut design, helps you stand out in the crowd and complements the latest PC hardware.
It’s available in a bundle kit that includes everything you need to install Savage in your existing system, including a USB 3.0 enclosure to transfer data from 2.5" hard drives; a 2.5"–3.5" adapter to mount in a desktop environment; SATA data cable; multi-bit screwdriver and Acronis® data migration software. HyperX Savage SSD is 100 per cent factory tested and backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary reliability.
- Powered by a Phison controller with SATA Rev 3.0 (6Gb/s) performance
- Speeds of up to 560MB/s read and 530MB/s write
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gbps)
- Capacity: 240GB
- Controller: Phison PS3110-S10
- Compressible Data Transfer (ATTO): 560MB/s Read - 530MB/s Write
- Incompressible data transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark): 520MB/s Read - 510Mb/s Write
- IOMETER maximum randon 4K read/write:100,000 / 89,000 IOPS
- Random 4K read/write: 93,000 / 89,000 IOPS
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty: 3-Years warranty with free technical support