+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Classic Power 700W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Kolink Classic Power 700W power supply at a glance:
- 648W and 54A on a 12V rail
- 80 PLUS bronze certificate for high efficiency
- ATX form factor with a length of 160 mm
- Modern look with flat black cables
- Connectors: 1x 24-pin, 1x 4+4-pin, 4x 6+2-pin, 6x SATA & 2x Molex
Kolink Classic Power: Full performance and high efficiencyThe 700 Watt model of the Classic Power series offered here has enough connections and performance for fast gaming computers with basic equipment. The PSU delivers up to 648W and 54A on the +12V rail while providing 110W and 15A each on the +3.3V and +5V rails. This especially high efficiency meets the requirements of 80 Plus Bronze 230V EU and exceeds 85/82/82 percent at 50/20/100 percent load (at 230 Volt input voltage). The PSU's highly efficient circuit design features independent DC-to-DC converters for the 3.3V and 5V outputs, ensuring extremely precise voltage regulation.
Each example of Classic-Power series is cooled by a 120 mm fan with durable and quiet sleeve bearings that offer a fine-tuned RPM curve. Thanks to the optimized airflow, the fan and thus the entire PSU remain quiet as a whisper. Besides the 20+4 pin for the motherboard, the Kolink Classic Power has a 4+4 pin connector for the CPU and four 6+2 pin connectors for dedicated graphics cards. Six SATA and two Molex connectors are available for additional components. The flat, flexible and completely black cables have a modern look and fit into almost any up-to-date gaming setup. Note:
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 160 mm (W x H x D)
- Fan: 120 mm (automatic control)
- Colour: Black (power supply, fan)
- Efficiency: minimum 85/82/82 percent at 50/20/100 percent load. Fulfils requirements for 80 PLUS Bronze certification.
- Active PFC
- Form Factor: ATX12V 2.4/EPS12V 2.92
- Performance: 700 W
+3,3V: 15 A
+5V: 15 A
+3,3V & +5V combined: 110 W
+12V: 648 W / 54 A
-12V: 3 W / 0,3 A
+5Vsb: 12.5 W / 2.5 A
Motherboard: 1x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V (500 mm)
CPU: 1x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V (600 mm)
4x 6+2-Pin PCIe (600 + 100 mm)
6x SATA & 2x Molex (500 + 100 + 100 + 100 mm)
- Protective Circuits:
OVP/UVP (Over- and undervoltage protection)
SCP (short circuit) OPP (overload) OCP (overcurrent on rails +12, +3,3 and +5 Volt)
- Manufacturer's Guarantee: 3 Years