+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** KL-1000M 1000W 80 Plus Bronze Modular Power Supply
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Kolink KL-1000M Power Supply at a Glance:
- Completely modular with a total of four 6+2-Pin connectors
- 80Plus Bronze certification for high efficiency
- Premium aesthetics thanks to black casing and black cables
- Powerful 70 A +12 Volt rail
- High compatibility thanks to its ATX form factor
The 1000 Watt model in this budget series provides ample connections and performance to keep even fast computers supplied with power. The electronics enable continuous output up to 840 Watts on the +12 Volt rail, the +3.3 and +5 Volt rails offer 100 Watts.
In addition to the 20+4-pin motherboard connector, the Kolink KL-1000M provides a 4+4-pin connector for supplying the CPU with power and four 6+2-pin connections for a fast dedicated graphics card. Eight SATA and three Molex connectors are available for supplying additional components with the necessary power. All cables are capable of being connected or disconnected as needed. The Kolink KL-1000M certainly counts among the best value options when it comes to offering modular cable management.
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 160 mm (W x H x D)
- Fan: 140 mm (automatic control)
- Efficiency: min. 85/82/82 percent at 50/20/100 percent load, 80 Plus Bronze certified
- Active PFC (0,9)
- Form Factor: ATX12V 2.3
- Performance: 1000 W
+3,3V: 18 A
+5V: 20 A
3.3V+5V: 100 W
+12V: 840 W / 70 A
-12V: 0.3 A (3,6 W)
+5Vsb: 2.5 A (12.5 W)
4x 6+2-Pin PCIe
3x 4-Pin Molex
- Warranty: 2yr