Product information: **B Grade** 10W DDC-Pump 12V DDC-1T
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
As the computer industry continues to accelerates its pace towards implementing liquid cooling solutions, pumps have become a pivotal concern for the adoption of such systems in mission critical machines. Small size, low or no maintenance, similar to that afforded by fans, and extended reliability are prerequisites for the successful transition from air to liquid cooling systems. Despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4" square, the MCP350 features an astounding 13ft of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid cooled systems. High reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime). Such reliability is afforded by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven rotor/impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards. The pump is completely plug-and-play, and connects directly to any computer power-supply through standard 4 pin power connectors. It's compact design, quiet and powerful motor make it ideally suited for heavy duty cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
- 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime
- Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
- Superior real world performance thanks to its high pressure characteristics (13ft of head). Particularly well adapted to the proliferation of daisy-chained liquid cooling devices in a single circuit: Multiple Processors, Chipset, Graphics, and Hard Drives.
- Compact Design.
- Quiet Operation thanks to brushless motor. 24 to 26 dBA
- 3/8" barb fittings.
- No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives
- RPM sensor plugs to 3 pin motherboard fan connectors and reports impeller rotational speed.
More links for "**B Grade** 10W DDC-Pump 12V DDC-1T"