+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Even more, the cutting-edge NVIDIA PhysX technology brings games to life with massively destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction. With sweaty palms and racing heart gamers get more deeply involved than ever in a virtual but realistic gaming environment. WinFast PX9800 GTX+ with NVIDIA HybridPower™ technology allows users to switch to the motherboard GeForce GPU when running non graphically-intensive applications for a silent and low power PC experience. Also PX9800 GTX+ supports industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology, providing incredible performance scaling by implementing AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) with solid and state-of-the-art drivers. Last but not least, WinFast PX9800 GTX+ comes bundled with the most popular and award-winning adventure game, Neverwinter Nights 2, in which each decision directly affects each character and the passage of time itself along with excellent music and, for the most part, voice acting.
- GeForce 9800 GTX+ core running at 738MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1836MHz
- 512MB GDDR3 Memory running at 2200MHz
- 256-Bit Memory Interface
- 128 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Full-throttle gaming at extreme HD resolutions and support for 3-way NVIDIAR SLIR mode
- Full MicrosoftR DirectXR 10, Shader Model 4.0 and PCI ExpressR 2.0 support
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- Geforce with CUDA
- PhysX enabled
- CUDA enabled
Note: This card is 275mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended.