+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Alpha 330W Midi Tower Tempered Glass Case - White
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Features of the Lian Li Alpha 330W at a Glance
- Designer case for motherboards up to E-ATX
- Front- and side panels in 4 mm thick tempered glass
- I/O-Panel with 2x USB 3.0 / 1x USB 3.1 Type C & HD-Audio In/Out
- Support for two radiators in 360 and 420 mm formats
- 4x 3.5/2.5 inch & 4x 2.5 inch vibration-dampened drive slots
- 1x 120 mm fan pre-installed - total of 7 possible
- Graphics cards up to 40 cm long & CPU coolers up to 17 cm high are compatible
Tempered Glass & Sophisticated Case DesignThe robust chassis is made of one millimetre thick SECC steel and is panelled with four millimetre thick tempered glass elements on the front and side panels. The left side panel is coated in black over the PSU shroud to achieve a particularly clean look. It has a hard drive cage with a vibration-proof bays for two 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch drives and the power supply unit. The hard drive cage is easily removed with a thumb screw and can then be replaced by pumps or reservoirs.
A multifunctional adapter is used for their installation, which is compatible with most pumps or reservoirs thanks to numerous holes and can be mounted both on and in the PSU shroud. In addition, a 2.5-inch drive can be attached to it. Additional mounting options for two 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch drives are located behind the motherboard tray, on the black mounting plates, which can be removed without tools for ease of installation. Another white cover is also removable for mounting three 2.5-inch drives and this doubles as a cable cover.
The mainboard tray and PSU shroud cover offer numerous openings for cables, some of which are rubberised and equipped with Velcro straps. 360 or 420 mm radiators can be accommodated in the front and cover of the Alpha housing. In the front, they are mounted on a bracket that can be removed from the outside, which makes mounting easier. Three 120 or 140 mm fans can also be attached to the holes on this or in the cover. A 120 mm model is pre-installed on the back. Ventilation openings with fine dust filters are located behind the front, inside the lid and at the bottom of the housing.
The special features of the midi tower also include readiness for the vertical mounting of two graphics cards, in the form of two vertical PCIe slot brackets. A riser card cable must be ordered separately. GPUs can be up to 40 centimetres long and CPU coolers up to 17 centimetres high. In addition to two USB 3.0 ports, the I/O panel in the lid has a modern USB 3.1 type C port, which is capable of being inserted in both orientations, charging mobile devices very quickly and also enables extremely high data transfer rates.
- Dimensions: 240 x 523 x 503 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Steel, plastic, tempered glass
- Weight: approx. 12.4 kg
- Color: White
- Form Factor: E-ATX (up to 279 mm width), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total Possible Fans:
3x 120/140 mm (front)
3x 120/140 mm (cover)
1x 120 mm (back side)
- Pre-Installed Fans:
1x 120 mm (back side)
- Radiator Mountings:
1x 360 mm or 1x 420 mm (front)
1x 360 mm or 1x 420 mm (cover)
- Filter: Lid, front side, bottom side
- Drive Bays:
4x 3.5/2.5 inch (internal)
4x 2.5 inch (internal)
- Power Supply: 1x standard ATX up to 250 mm (optional)
- Extension Slots: 8 + 2 (vertical)
2x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
2 x USB 3.0 1x USB 3.1 Type-C (internal connection)
1x Per Audio In/Out
- Maximum GPU Length: 400 mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170 mm