+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** PC-D666WRX Big-Tower - Black/Red
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Two Systems / One ChassisSeparating the two systems into two compartments, the PC-D666 allows DIY enthusiasts to show off high end and intricate setups through oversized windows on both sides of the chassis. The latest high-end hardware is supported in the PC-D666 as well as extensive watercooling setups.
Extensive Water Cooling SupportWith tons of room to work with, installing elaborate water cooling setups is simplified in the PC-D666. Thick 480mm and 360mm radiators can be easily installed on the “workhorse” side of the chassis, while another 360mm radiator can be installed in the “gaming” system compartment.
100mm of space above the motherboard tray allows the CPU cooler, cables, or radiator to be effortlessly moved between the compartments.
Hot-Swappable StorageThe six 3.5” bays in the two removable HDD cages feature hot-swap backplanes for convenient storage installation. Four 2.5” drives can also be mounted in the two hard drive cages. In the “workhorse” compartment two more 2.5” drives can be tool-lessly mounted on the case floor.
Tool-Less Installations and FeaturesThe PC-D666 has many tool-less features allowing for simple setups and installations.. This fully aluminum case features pop-off side panels and front bezel, tool-less mounting for hard drives as well as clip-in dust filters.
The entire HDD rack on the right side of the case can be pulled out of the case with the removal of a few thumbscrews.
Versatile Cable ManagementWith oversized windows on both sides of the chassis, thumb-screw secured removable panels were engineered to easily hide the cables and wires, while still providing easy access to both sides of the chassis thanks to large grommeted cutouts.
ConnectivityBoth sides of the chassis have four USB 3.0 ports and HD audio connections on the top of the chassis for their respective systems.
Developed in Cooperation with PC WeltThe PC- D666 was developed in cooperation with IDG’s PC Welt (PC World) German edition for the “Hell Machine 6” ultimate dual-system PC project.
Specifications- Model: PC-D666WRX
- Case Type: Full Tower Chassis
- Dimensions: (W) 381mm, (H) 580mm, (D) 510mm
- Colour: Red & Black with window
- Front bezel Material: Aluminum
- Side Panel: Aluminum
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Net Weight: 11.5kg
- 5.25" drive bay (External): 5
- 3.5" drive bay (External): None
- HDD bay: 3.5" HDD x 6, 2.5" HDD x 6
- Expansion Slot: (System1)8, (System2)4
- Motherboard: (System1), E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX - (System2): Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- System Fan (Front): 120mm Fan x 4
- System Fan (Rear): 120mm Fan x 2
- System Fan (Top): 120mm Fan x 6 (Optional)
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 4, HD Audio
- Maximum Compatibility: (System1): VGA Card length: 420mm, PSU length: 420mm, CPU cooler height:165mm
- (System2): VGA Card length: 320mm, PSU length: 270mm, CPU cooler height:155mm
- PSU: ATX(Not Included)
- Package Dimensions: (W) 454mm, (H) 644mm, (D) 603mm
- Gross Weight: 13.3Kg
- MEAS: 6.3 CUFT