+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Lian Li PC-O11WXC Midi Tower - Black Window
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
With the Lian Li PC-O11WX, brushed aluminum is skillfully combined with a side panel of tinted Tempered Glass (hard glass). Lian Li goes a step further and equips the left chamber of the ATX case with a front of hard glass. The right-hand part of the front is brushed aluminum and houses the front panel with a USB 3.1-type C port, two USB 3.0 ports, and the two mandatory audio ports.
The Lian Li PC-O11WX can accommodate up to an E-ATX mainboard, a graphics card up to 430 mm long and a CPU cooler up to 150 mm in the left chamber . For the installation of an AiO or custom water cooling, the case offers the possibility to install up to three 360mm radiators. One in the lid, one on the floor and one on the front bracket, Which the user can also omit.
These radiator positions can, of course, also only be occupied by fans and in each case take up three 120 mm fans. In addition, the rear of the case can accommodate two 80mm fans. The right chamber accommodates the hardware, which hardly radiates heat and does not have to be cooled particularly. In addition to the ATX power supply and plenty of space for cable management, you can store data here.
Two modular HDD racks are used to mount said data memories. Two 3.5-inch HDDs and two 2.5-inch SSDs can be installed on each of these racks, each of which is supplemented by two other sizes at different positions in the enclosure. In total, four 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch data carriers can be installed.
The Lian Li PC-O11WX stands slightly elevated on a small pedestal so that cool air can penetrate through the dust-filtered floor into the housing. Due to the chimney principle, the warm air rises upwards, where it escapes through the lid, which is also provided with a dust filter.
This elegant case is definitely a real eye-catcher and can accommodate gaming hardware without hassle. A special highlight is also the possibility of vertical installation of up to two graphics cards, which makes them particularly well-presented. For this, however, optional riser cables and an optional shield for the PCIe slots are required.
- A premium combination of aluminum and tempered glass
- Space for mainboards with E-ATX, ATX or Micro ATX form factor
- Clever two-chamber design
- 4x 3.5 "HDDs & 4x 2.5" SSDs
- Graphics cards up to 43 cm in length
- Accommodates up to three 360mm radiators
- Up to four 120s and two 80s fans
- Graphic card vertically adjustable (optional)
- Model: PC-O11
- Case Type: Mid Tower Chassis
- Dimensions: (W)277mm x(H)506mm x(D)457mm
- Colour: Black
- Front Panel: Tempered Glass
- Side Panel: Tempered Glass
- Body Material: Inside steel,outside aluminum
- Net Weight: 10.6kg
- 5.25" drive bay (External): None
- 3.5" drive bay (External): None
- HDD bay: 3.5" HDD x4 / 2.5" HDD x4
- Expansion Slot: 8
- M/B Type: E-ATX / ATX / Micro-ATX
- System Fan: Optional / 120mm fan x2 / 120mm fan x3 (Top) / 80mm fan x2 (Rear) / 120mm fan x3 (Bottom)
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x2 / HD Audio
- USB3.1 Type-C Port: Included.
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA Card length: 430mm / PSU length: 430mm / CPU cooler height:150mm
- Space of Radiator: 320mm x 70mm x 120mm
- PSU Type: ATX PSU (Optional)