+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** PC-Q21B Mini-ITX Case - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This lets in more air, and accommodates a very flexible bottom-mounted drive sled. Even the front has space enough for a full 2.5" drive or a 3.5" drive with shorter graphics cards. The small size of the PC-Q21 is its biggest feature, but that does not mean it compromised on space or its number of mountings.
It can be a challenge to fit everything you need into a case this small, but the PC-Q21 still presents many possible configurations. The top ODD bay can hold a slim, slot-load DVD drive or an SSD in addition to the total of three internal drives listed. The bottom rack holds two 2.5" drives or can be removed for three different options: a full 3.5" drive, a 120mm fan, or to provide extra room for an oversized, up to two-slot graphics card. The front wall also has holes drilled with an adjustable brace for hanging a 2.5" or 3.5" drive.
The PC-Q21 is a solidly-built cuboid. Its pop-off doors are secure yet easy to remove when you need access. Drives are secured in several optional places. The ODD bay opening is thin yet comes with a cover for when not in use. The rubber feet and air filter keep it safe from floor or desk dangers. Even the PCI expansion slots come with thick sturdy vent covers for extra protection if you opt not to use one or both.
The PC-Q21 maximizes its available space to fit a full Mini-ATX system. It takes planning and some finger flexibility fit everything inside, but it can store a lot. The key to the PC-Q21 is its modularity - it can be built in layers. There are mountings for drives on the top, front, and bottom. The bottom drive cage can be removed for extra room, or remain for extra storage. It can fit a 120mm fan on the bottom, but most of its cooling comes from the CPU and PSU fans drawing air into the center and exhausting out the back. The case can be picked up easily and it does not take up a lot of room on your desk, saving you more room.
Features- 3.5" or 2.5" drive mountable in the front.
- Tool-less screws for easy HDD mounting.
- Removable HDD tray - Up to two 2.5" drives HDD tray can be removed to make more room for 3.5" drive or 120mm fan.
- Maximum Compatibility - CPU cooler height:60mm / PSU length:170mm / Expansion Card length:170mm
- Front I/O Ports - USB 3.0 x2
Specification- Model: PC-Q21B
- Case Type: Mini Tower Chassis
- Dimensions: (W) 149mm x (H) 257mm x (D) 224mm
- Colour: Black
- Front Bezel Material: Aluminum
- Side Panel: Aluminum
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Net Weight: 1.47kg
- 5.25" drive bay (External): 1 Slim ODD (Slot-In) or 2.5" HDD x1
- 3.5" drive bay (External): None
- HDD bay: 3.5" HDD x2 or 2.5" HDD x3
- Expansion Slot: 2
- MB Type: Mini-ITX
- System Fan(Base): 120mm x1(Optional)
- I/O Ports: USB 3.0 x 2
- PSU Type: SFX or SFX-L
- Maximum Compatibility: VGA Card length: 170mm, CPU cooler height: 60mm, PSU length: 170mm