+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** by Cisco WMP600N 600Mbps Wireless-N Dual-Band PCI Network Adapter
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
With Wireless-N, the farther away you are, the more speed advantage you get. It works great with standard Wireless-G, -A, and -B equipment, but when both ends of the wireless link are Wireless-N, the throughput can be increased far beyond standard Wireless-G by using twice as much radio band.
Dual-band wireless networks are designed to operate in both the 2.4 and 5 gigahertz radio bands at the same time, effectively doubling the available wireless bandwidth. For instance, you could set up your network to handle video streaming on one radio band, and use the other band for simultaneous data transfers avoiding any interference or collisions that would degrade the video performance. The Wireless-N PCI Adapter with Dual-Band allows you to connect using whichever band works the best for your situation.
- Antenna Gain in dBi 802.11g @ 2.4GHz: 2dBi - 802.11a @ 5GHz: 2dBi
- Security features WEP, WPA & WPA2 Personal, WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
- Security key bits Up to 128-bit encryption
- Dimensions 119.9 x 64.4 x 1.6 mm
- Weight 92 g
- Certification FCC, UL, IC, CE, RoHS, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n Draft 2.0
- 2 External Dipole Antennas