+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** G440 Hard Gaming Mouse Pad (943-000051)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Low Surface Friction - G440 features ultra low surface friction, offering high DPI gamers an ideal surface for subtle hand movements and quick mouse gestures. The polyethylene surface allows the mouse to move even when applying minimal force, minimizing mistakes from overcompensation when starting or stopping.
- Consistent Surface Texture - Heavy patterns and designs can interfere with sensor performance. G440 features a clean, consistent surface texture. This gives sensors better imagery for translating mouse movement into cursor movement, an improvement over inconsistent or dirty table and desk surfaces.
- Matched to Logitech G Sensors - Whether using an optical or laser mouse, G440 can give gamers access to enhanced sensor accuracy and precision. G440 uses a surface texture comparable to the optimal testing environment for Logitech G mice.
- Multi-Layer Construction - G440 is solidly constructed using three critical layers. The polypropylene top layer provides the low-friction surface. A high-impact polystyrene core provides the firm, semi-rigid foundation. And finally, the rubber base keeps the mouse pad stationary.
- Part Number: 943-000051
- Width: 340 mm
- Depth: 280 mm
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Weight: 229 g (approximate)
- Warranty: 3years
- Mouse pad
- User documentation