+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Blitz Basic Cleaning System
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Even though this is a cleaning solution it is not a long term effective inhibitor. Never leave it in your system longer than 24 hours.
This cleaning system is not safe to use around children and animals. You can dispose of the fluids down the drain once they have been diluted.
- 100ml Mayhems Blitz Part 2 (100ml will make up to 4 Ltrs of cleaning fluid)
- 60ml Measuring Cup (Graduated every 5ml up to 30ml then every 10ml up to 60ml)
- Rubber Gloves 2 sets (4 single gloves)
- Safety Goggles (you can still ware your normal glasses at the same time)
- Set of PH test Strips
- Warning Sheet
- Part 2 Mayhems Blitz Kit
- pH neutral (Ph7 -0.5 / +0.5)
- Effective neutralisation of contaminants.
- Good removal of slime, silt & detritus
- Excellent suspension of particulates
- Hard water tolerant
- Can be disposed of down grey-water (waste / outside) drain
- May Improve heat transfer rate
Usage of Part 2 Mayhems Blitz Kit
1 .Drain existing system contents.
2. Mix Part two with deionised water / distilled water (either will do) to a ratio of 25ml of Mayhems Blitz part 2 to 975ml of water.
3. Mayhems Blitz Part 2 will create a lot of foam. Please add to system slowly, do not over fill.
4. Vent the system of any trapped air. Do this by tilting the pc to release any tapped air from the radiator.
5. Check for leaks. Using just the pump, recirculate the fluids for 24 hours continuously. Regularly check any installed filters and clean as necessary.
6. Refill with deionised water / distilled water (either will do).
7. Run for 30 minutes
8. Empty out and refill with deionised water / distilled water (either will do)
9. Run for 30 minutes
10.Empty out and fill with your favourite coolant.