Product information: **B Grade** 740GM-P25 AMD 740G (Socket AM3) DDR3 Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- 64bit AMD® Phenom II / Athlon II / Sempron CPU in AM3 socket.
- HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
- AMD® 740G and SB710 Chipset
- Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600*(OC) DRAM, 8GB Max
- 1 PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.1a compliant)
- 2 PCI Express x1 slots
- 1 PCI slot, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface.
- One IDE port by AMD® SB710
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
- 6 SATA II ports by AMD® SB710
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~6 support RAID 0, 1, 0+1 or JBOD mode by AMD® SB710
- Chipset integrated by VIA® VT1708S Audio chipset
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Atheros AR8131M PCI-E GbLAN controller
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC and PHY in single chip
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
- Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- Form Factor: 24.4cm(L) x 20.5cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
- Warranty: 2 Years